IPCC Coaching in Chandigarh
Gurus Academy is known as the Best IPCC Coaching in Chandigarh from Past 2 years. Our motivated, dedicated and professional faculty for IPCC Preparations is providing the right guidance to crack the examination of IPCC. Gurus Academy produces best result graphically as education to the students for the preparation while IPCC Coaching in Chandigarh. The Academy aims at equipping the students with practical skills that are necessary to the inevitable challenges in the future. It is today one of the leading institutions for IPCC Coaching in Chandigarh at Sector-40D.
Group 1 (Two hours- 100 Marks)
Paper 1: Accounting (Highest Marks 100):- It cover G.K of the framing of the accounting standards, national and international accounting authorities, Accounting Standards-1, adoption of international financial reporting standards, 2, 3, 6, 7, 9, 10, 13 and 14, Self-balancing ledgers, company accounts, Financial Statements of Not-for-profit-organization, Accounting for special transactions, Accounts from incomplete records, issue in partnership accounts and accounting in computerized environment.
Paper 2: Law, Ethics and Communication (Maximum Marks 100)
- Law (60 Marks): covers the practical application of business law including Indian Contract act, Negotiable tool act, Payment of bonus act etc and provisions of company law covering The Companies Act from section 1 to 197. IPCC Coaching in Chandigarh.
- Ethics (20 Marks): We Provide understanding of moral issues in business as well as environmental issues, ethics in workplace, Marketing & Consumer protection and Accounting & Finance.
- Communication (20 Marks): covers development of behavioral skills and communication relating to business covering elements like Communication, Communication in Business environment and basic understanding of legal deeds and documents. IPCC Coaching in Chandigarh.
Paper 3: Cost Accounting and Financial Management (Maximum Marks 100)
- Cost accounting (50 Marks): covers the concepts and processes to determine the product cost like material, overheads, labors, contract costing, process costing etc and includes marginal costing and standard costing for decision making.
- Financial Management (50 Marks): cover the topics involving to capital speculation and financing decisions like cost of capital ,capital budgeting, working capital management and capital structure decisions.
Paper 4: Taxation (Maximum Marks 100)
- Income tax (75 Marks): covers the income under 5 heads namely salaries, home property, capital gains, Earnings and gain from business and profession and other sources.
- Service Tax and VAT (25 Marks): cover the requirements of check tax like payment of service tax and filling of returns and concepts of Value Added Tax.
Paper 5: Advanced Accounting (Maximum Marks 100): – It cover presentation of financial statements & Conceptual framework for preparation, Application of accounting standards 4,5,11,12,16,19,20,26 and 29, Cases relating to company accounts, accounting for special transactions and advanced issues in partnership accounts.
Paper 6: Auditing and Assurance (Maximum Marks 100):- It cover Generally Accepted Auditing Procedures, technique and skills like confirmation and vouching of assets & liabilities, business audit, auditing standards needed to understand the aim and concepts of auditing and to concern them in audit and attestation process.
Paper 7: Information Technology and Strategic Management (Maximum Marks 100)
- Information technology (50 Marks):covers an introduction to computers, computer networks and network security, Data base management systems ,internet & other technologies and decision tree flow charts
- Strategic Management (50 Marks):covers business environment and strategies of business like Strategic Planning ,Strategic Analyses, control and Implementation etc.
- Statutory audit
- Internal audit
- Compulsory tax audit
- Certification and audit